RE: Request for one-way message exchange pattern publication

Hi Amy, Roland, Glen & Eric;

At the W3C Technical Plenary, the XMLP WG did formally vote
on this matter. The result of the vote is to create and publish
a Part 3 REC track specification for SOAP 1.2 that explicitly
specifies a one-way MEP. I appreciate your interest and hope
this result is satisfactory.

The group has yet to decide what binding to produce for this new
specification. However, being able to work with JMS may serve
as a requirement for our group. I shall bring this to the attention
of the wg. Additionally, once we reach CR status of this document,
there will be a call for conforming implementations. Having a Java
Message Service API and implementation at this stage would be
highly beneficial to our group. Thank you for bringing this up.

On behalf of the XMLP WG,
Mike Mahan