RE: URI for the concept of SOAP MEP?

Heh.  Maybe we should do the converse too.  Every semantic Web spec has
a WSDL/SOAP mapping and has to have deployed endpoints.  Oh wait, I
don't see many soap 1.1 and wsdl 1.1 endpoints in w3c.org land.. :-)

> On the other hand, there's the question of resources, of course. In
> particular, the WSDL WG requests one URI for one class. The
appropriate
> RDF document describing this particular class should be very simple,
if
> indeed the WG decides to have one. And the WG can decide not to
provide
> a URI for the class, which might become a bit of a coordination issue.
>
> After we (WSDL) got this one URI, we'll be happy for a while, as we
have
> other URIs from you that are perfectly useful even though you don't
> provide RDF documents for them, and then the W3C can consider how it
> could go about creating RDF ontologies at least for its own things.

"wafer-thin".  Zee slippery slope mah friend.  Maybe this should be done
as a rechartering for XMLP?  Wait, we just finished the XMLP
rechartering last week and this wasn't mentioned AFAICT.  I don't recall
seeing a single comment on this on AC forum..  I wonder if I could troll
through the xmlp charter comments to see if anybody did.   Oh wait, I
can't see that either.  Maybe it will be in the charter.

> Maybe a team member could make such an ontology for any new CR W3C
spec,
> and publish it as a note? This would help with CR and we'd have more
> ontologies. 8-)

I agree with the notion that the folks that care about things should do
the work.