Re: Optional SOAP response; the transfer binding view

From: Jan Algermissen <jalgermissen@topicmapping.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 23:50:12 +0100
Cc: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>, mbaker@gmail.com, xml-dist-app@w3.org
To: noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com

On Jan 13, 2006, at 11:24 PM, noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com wrote:

> As I understand it, application/x-www-form-urlencoded is usually
> done with
> a POST with no entity.

Apologies if I get something wrong here, but application/x-www-form-
urlencoded surely
describes the entity being posted (that is is URL style encoded key
value pairs), and not
that there is no entity but that the body is in the query string, or?
(If that is what you mean)

Somewhat confused..,

Jan

Jan Algermissen, Consultant & Programmer
http://jalgermissen.com
Tugboat Consulting, 'Applying Web technology to enterprise IT'
http://www.tugboat.de