From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 16:48:31 -0500
To: Rich Salz <rsalz@datapower.com>
Cc: David Hull <dmh@tibco.com>, "xml-dist-app@w3.org" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

Rich Salz writes (regarding the XMPP SOAP binding):

> I understand that Noah was particularly influential.

Not really.  All of the work was done by Peter Saint-Andre, or in any case
not by me.  All I did was at one or two points direct Peter to a few
details of the SOAP Recommendation for his consideration.     Thanks for
the plug anyway :-).

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

Rich Salz <rsalz@datapower.com>
Sent by: xml-dist-app-request@w3.org
01/10/2006 04:22 PM
The Jabber folks have already defined a SOAP/XMPP binding:
I understand that Noah was particularly influential.

SOA Appliance Group
IBM Application Integration Middleware
* This address is going away; please use rsalz@us.ibm.com *