Regrets for any Feb 22nd meeting

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 14:30:20 -0800
To: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
I don't know if there is a meeting on Feb 22nd, but I can't make one
that day. I'd like to have our one-way discussion and decisions in Canne
so I can be present.  I think we will have enough information and time
to make our one-way decision in Cannes, especially with the opportunity
of a weeks worth of lobbying ahead of time :-)

Dave
by email and then delete it.