Re: Fw: SOAP 1.1 One-way HTTP Binding doc

JJ,

Possibly you mis-understood me. I totally agree that a VersionMismatch or
other receiver
fault can be generated. I was only suggesting that at the very least, the
SOAP processing
model, through step 3 needed to be performed before making the response
message
(or fault) available in the OutputMessage as per the binding, just so that
we are precise
about what the responsibilities are.

I think that this also applies in the streaming case.

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=440