Re: W3C WS-Policy 1.5 Last Call review by W3C XML Protocol WG

Paul,

Please see
        http://www.w3.org/2006/11/29-xmlprotocol-minutes.html

The WG doesn't plan on reviewing before the Jan 12 LC period closes.
However, as we may embark on the
development of the MTOM policy assertion work, that may provide the WG
with some insights and prompt a
review by members.

I will keep you posted on any changes in our plans. For now, do not expect
to receive formal comments from
the XMLP WG.

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/chrisferris
phone: +1 508 377 9295

xml-dist-app-request@w3.org wrote on 11/29/2006 09:49:17 AM:

> I am sending this note to you in my role as co-chair of the W3C
WS-Policy WG.