RE: Status and links to Part 3

Certainly looks better.  I think it's OK functionally too, but we should
check whether anyone was particularly anxious to have it there.  I don't
remember how it got there in the first place.   So, fine with me of nobody
else objects.  The print preview in Firefox is still dog-ugly, but at
least it doesn't spill off the page, and all the information is now there.
 So, I think I'd leave it.  All set.  Thanks.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142