Re: ROR proposal issue #3 (aka SC3)

Fulfilling my AI:

I propose that the wording be revised to:

To:
(Option 1, CF)
'Start of response available in
http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap/mep/OutboundMessage'.'

Essentially, removing the "envelope" aspect such that it is clear that the
envelope is only one of the properties of the OutboundMessage

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com