Two new issues about SOAP/HTTP binding

From: Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:26:37 -0700
To: "Xml-Dist-App@W3. Org" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

I took an AI on today's call to ensure that I had raised the two issues,
that we had talked about last week on dis-app ML. I looked at the
archives and it turns out that I raised the issues on the WG private
list (which is not publicly visible) -- basically replied to Michael's
email about one-way requirements from WSD WG. For those who do not have
access to the private mailing list. I've cut-and-pasted my email below.

--------------------------

I would like to point to two issue [1] that have been raised regarding
the SOAP/HTTP binding in WSD WG/Async TF. I don't think dealing with
these issues requires a recharter as it pertains to the existing binding
defined by XMLP.

It would be very helpful to the Web services community / async TF to get
these issues resolved. To that end, I would like to raise the two issues
in the XMLP WG.

Thanks.

-Anish
--