Re: Jabber Binding Supports Request/Response - existence proof of shared MEPs

Thanks Peter!  I almost sent you an explicit cc: on this, but didn't want
to bother you with details of our day to day squabbling about MEPs.   Was
going to ask your opinion shortly in any case, but hadn't realized you
were on the list.  So much the better, thanks for weighing in.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142