XMLP response on Assigning Media Types to Binary Data in XML

Jonathon,

Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com> writes:
> The WSDL Working Group has again resolved all it's outstanding issues
> with the Assigning Media Types to Binary Data in XML working draft, and
> is prepared to republish the document [1] as a Last Call (with W3C
> Working Group Note being the expected final status).  I expect to
> conduct a vote to republish at this week's telcon.
>
> Please can the XMLP Working Group conduct a final review of the
> document, and raise any last issues, or approve the document for
> publication as a Last Call?  Please also let me know when you expect to
> entertain a Last Call motion.

The XML Protocol WG does not have any issues with the Assigning Media
Types to Binary Data in XML working draft nor with it being
republished as a Last Call document.

Regards,

Tony Graham
For the W3C XML Protocol Working Group
--
Tony Graham
Sun Microsystems Ireland                           Phone: +353 1 8199708