Assigning Media Types to Binary Data in XML

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 14:04:13 -0700
To: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

The WSDL Working Group has again resolved all it's outstanding issues
with the Assigning Media Types to Binary Data in XML working draft, and
is prepared to republish the document [1] as a Last Call (with W3C
Working Group Note being the expected final status).  I expect to
conduct a vote to republish at this week's telcon.

Please can the XMLP Working Group conduct a final review of the
document, and raise any last issues, or approve the document for
publication as a Last Call?  Please also let me know when you expect to
entertain a Last Call motion.

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/media-types/xml-media-t
ypes.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8