Can gSoap implement WebService with SOAP messaging?

From: Info <sino2usa@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 14:33:48 -0800 (PST)
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
Cc: engelen@acm.org

As I heard that there are two types of Web Service implementations: SOAP-RPC and

SOAP messaging.

The document of gSoap talks mainly about SOAP RPC method. Since messaging based

Web service is more flexible but more difficult to implement, I'm wondering whether

gSoap  support SOAP Messaging based web service? If yes, which part of the gSoap

document talks about it?

Thanks,