Re: Issue 455 closed: Representation header and SOAP processing model

Yes it does! The (agreed) resolution says: "Define a new role as above
[plus other stuff]".

"Above" says: "Proposal (again): Define a new role. Characteristics of
this role are; 1. if you process a Rep header targetted at this role,
you MUST resinsert it."

If point 1. was not to be taken into consideration, why would the agreed
resolution say "as above"? My reading is that the scribe figured out it
could save some typing, instead of reinserting (again) the whole
proposal once more.

You seem to be thinking otherwise.

JJ.