Re: Issue 455 closed: Representation header and SOAP processing model

Now I am getting really confused!

I agree with your 3 points. Point 1), i.e. first snippet says (amongst
other things):

<logQuote>
if you process a Rep header targetted at this role, you MUST resinsert it.
</logQuote>

which I converted into:

<resolutionQuote>
The Representation header block MUST always be reinserted, even if
processed.
</resolutionQuote>

How is this different? What am I missing?

JJ.