RE: Describing which blobs are to be optimized.

From: Ugo Corda <UCorda@SeeBeyond.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 10:16:03 -0700
To: "Amelia A Lewis" <alewis@tibco.com>
Cc: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>, <hugo@w3.org>, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

> I responded to this originally because you asked what the
> point of out-only was.

That was not my question. My question was what is the point of
specifying the endpoint of the server in an out-only scenario (quoting
from my original note: "what does that endpoint mean in the case of an
Out-only pattern? Wouldn't it be more useful to have the endpoint
declaration of the "requester" agent instead?").

My original statement, of course, is only meaningful in cases where
there is only one node that the server is talking to (e.g. brokered
notification).

Ugo