proposed text for SOAP Action feature in Part 2

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 15:47:02 +0200 (MEST)
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
In Part2, section 6.5.3
replace
<
The SOAP Action feature defines a single property, which is described in
Table 14. >
by

The SOAP Action feature defines a single property, which is described in
Table 14. The value of this property MUST be an absolute URI [rfc2396] and
MUST NOT be empty.
<

I don't think we need to say that it is essential to use absolute URIs to
avoid interoperability issues in 6.5.2.
Thanks,

--
Yves Lafon - W3C