Re: Describing which blobs are to be optimized.

Hi Ugo,

Ugo Corda wrote:

>Prasad,
>You are assuming that the WSDL was defined by the server provider.

No, I was not assuming that. Even if the service (and hence the WSDL)
was defined to meet the requirements of a client,
the WSDL still represents a contract from the service perspective. If it
was defined to meet the client requirement, we have
the best case scenario; the client and server have the same
understanding (for a change ;)