Re: Start parameter in MIFFY/MTOM

To clarify, I meant that in HTTP it should be a MUST if the SOAP envelope
is not the first part.  That's also consistent, BTW, with the WS-I
attachment profile draft [1] (section 3.1.8).

[1] http://www.ws-i.org/Profiles/Basic/2003-08/AttachmentsProfile-1.0.htm

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street