Re: Start parameter in MIFFY/MTOM

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@systinet.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 17:48:30 +0100
To: Tony Graham <Tony.Graham@Sun.COM>
Cc: XMLP Dist App <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

R12 can use the start parameter or the ordering, so I think this is
covered. It's the concrete usecase behind the late R11 which I was
asking for. Such a usecase could be a good rationale for mandating that
the receiver understand the start parameter (and not mandating that the
SOAP part is the first one).

Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Systinet Corporation