Re: Start parameter in MIFFY/MTOM

Herve,

I wonder what are the usecases for putting the root part elsewhere than
the first part (necessitating the use of the start parameter). After
all, we expect that the SOAP part is relatively small and that is the
part that contains the instruction on what to do with the incoming
message (including the attachments, of course).

I can't imagine (at the moment) an application that would blindly accept
a potentially large attachment before receiving the part that requires
mustUnderstand checks, for example. It looks like a very good target of
denial-of-service attacks.

Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Systinet Corporation