WS-I review drafts of Basic Profile Attachements work now available

From: Jeff Mischkinsky <jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 23:41:27 -0800
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org, www-ws-desc@w3.org, www-ws-arch@w3.org, public-ws-chor@w3.org

Hi,

The WS-I Board of Directors recently voted to make drafts of the Basic
Profile Attachments work publicly available for review and comment.

The new drafts consist of a
    Basic Profile 1.1,
    Simple SOAP Binding Profile 1.0
           (the 2 combined are intended to be roughly equivalent to BP 1.0)
    Attachments Profile 1.0

There is also a draft of the Profile Conformance Framework.

The documents are available on the public ws-i.org site by looking in the
"more documents link" under the Recent Publications link.

Please send comments to wsbasic_comments@ws-i.org.

Here are the links to the pdf and html versions:

http://www.ws-i.org/Profiles/Basic/2003-12/BasicProfile-1.1.htm
http://www.ws-i.org/Profiles/Basic/2003-12/BasicProfile-1.1.pdf

http://www.ws-i.org/Profiles/Basic/2003-08/SimpleSoapBindingProfile-1.0.pdf
http://www.ws-i.org/Profiles/Basic/2003-08/SimpleSoapBindingProfile-1.0.htm

http://www.ws-i.org/Profiles/Basic/2003-08/AttachmentsProfile-1.0.pdf
http://www.ws-i.org/Profiles/Basic/2003-08/AttachmentsProfile-1.0.htm

http://www.ws-i.org/schemas/conformanceClaim/ProfileConformance-1.01-WGD.pdf

cheers,
   jeff
Jeff Mischkinsky                      jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Consulting Member Technical Staff     +1(650)506-1975
Director, Web Services Standards      500 Oracle Parkway M/S 4OP9
Oracle Corporation                    Redwood Shores, CA 94065