	From: xmlp-comments-request@w3.org
[mailto:xmlp-comments-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Edward Wertz
	Sent: 29 December 2003 16:45
	To: xmlp-comments@w3.org
	Subject: SOAP 1.1 Specification webpage

	I was looking for the SOAP 1.1 spec at [1] and in its place I
found the SOAP 1.2 spec with no obvious way to find the SOAP 1.1 spec.
The top page for google when searching for "SOAP 1.1 specification" is
[1], which has been replaced with the 1.2 spec.   Going to the cache I
found what I was looking for at [2].

	Is there a publicly advertised archive for the SOAP 1.1 spec?

	SOAP 1.1 is mentioned and referenced a couple times in the SOAP
1.2 spec, specifically [2] and [3] and the only suggestion of where to
find it is [1], which is wrong.  I would like to see a proper place for
the SOAP 1.1 spec to live.

	Edward Wertz

	[1] - http://www.w3.org/TR/SOAP/
	[2] - http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/NOTE-SOAP-20000508/