Re: Propsed new issue: variability of encoding in Miffy

Anish, Noah, others,

I believe MIFFY should mandate the content-transfer-encoding to be
binary because that is the whole point of the optimization. If the data
has to be transcoded, it can as well be in base64 form directly in the
XML document.

With wishes of a happy year 2004,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Systinet Corporation