Re: FYI: comments on XOP and MTOM

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:49:12 -0500
To: Mark Nottingham <mark.nottingham@bea.com>
Cc: "'XMLP Dist App'" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

I confess I don't quite get the concern on MTOM, since all we're doing in
MTOM is sending XOP through SOAP I think.   Could it be that our wordy
preamble (which mostly I wrote) is confusing people into thinking MTOM is
something different than what the spec says?

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142