Re: proposal for issue 457

Yves,

just as a point of clarification, I expect this proposed htx:env element
is to be a child of a Representation header, right?

If so, do you really need the envelope? Its children can become children
of the Representation header with no information or capability loss.

I also have other minor restructuring suggestions, should be apparent
from the following pseudoXML:

<Representation>
 <htx:Request name="GET" version="HTTP/1.1">
   <!-- the URI is on the Representation -->
   <htx:Header name="Accept">
     image/png,image/jpeg,image/gif
   </htx:Header>
   <htx:Header name="Accept-Encoding">
     gzip,deflate,compress;q=0.9
   </htx:Header>
   <htx:Header name="Date">
     Fri, 13 Feb 2004 11:23:28 GMT
   </htx:Header>
   [...]
 </htx:Request>
 <htx:Reply version="HTTP/1.1" status="200">
   <!-- the status string is unnecessary, isn't it? -->
   <htx:Header name="Content-Type">
     image/png
   </htx:Header>
   <htx:Header name="Date">