Availability of Soap 1.2 toolkits

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 18:38:30 +0100
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org

Hello folks,

The XKMS WG is preparing to move to CR. In order to define
one of our exit criteria, We would like to know what is the
current availability and robustness of Soap 1.2 toolkits, including
their platform and programming language.

We need some proof that it's easy to develop Soap 1.2 applications
today so that we can make XKMS over Soap 1.2 an exit criteria without
painting ourselves into a corner.

If you could send some info by Wed 16h00 UTC, I can present it
in our weekly teleconference.

Many thanks in advance!

-jose, XKMS WG team contact