RE: MTOM CR Test Scenarios

Bob,

I tried to reply to your earlier private mail to me, but I now see it
bounded. You are of course correct. My mistake. The correct name is
"EchoTest" not "Wrapper" although to be honest the way I've got my
end-point set up, it wouldn't actually matter. Provided the Data
elements have base64 or xop:Include children things will work.

So, the schema is correct. The message examples should say "EchoTest"
whereever you see "Wrapper"

Cheers

Gudge