RE: Text for Section 3.2 of MTOM

JJM,

I understand that you are concerned that 'an additional part' might
imply that the relationship between MIME parts and optimized elements is
1 to N, but I think the sentence reads that way. And your reformulation
potentially has the opposite problem; it could be taken to mean that the
relationship between MIME parts and optimized elements is N to 1

I think we should leave it as is for now.

Gudge