A few last minute comments on the XOP Editors drafts

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 11:31:32 -0400
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org

Sorry these are last minute.  All are small, I think:

* Section 2.1 on XOP Include:  allows zero or more namespace-qualified
element and attribute children, but is silent on unqualified children.
Should we be explicit that unqual elements and attrs. are not allowed?

* Section 3.1: bullet 4, subitem 3:  Spelling error:  metadate->metadata

* Section 4.1: "The root MIME part is the root part of the XOP package,
>and< MUST be a serialization of the XOP Infoset using any W3C
recommendation-level version of XML (e.g., [XML 1.0], [XML 1.1]), >and<
MUST be identified with a media type of "application/xop+xml" (as defined
below)."  Suggest removing the first  >and< indicated in brackets.  The
word "and" appears twice.

* Various example boxes bleed off the page when printed in IE

Noah

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street