FW: XML Protocol issue 465 closed

I just checked the current draft (from the link on the page to "xop10")
and the error is still present in section 1.  Unless there is a
definition of the word "bodes" that I am unaware of that makes the
present text sensible, I think that the error remains open (although it
is very trivial).

Is it possible that I am still only seeing the previous version of the
document?  Is there someway to access the new draft?  I really can't say
if the issue is resolved without access to the a newer version if this
is the case.

Frank

Dr. Frank J. Mabry, Jr.
Dept. of EE&CS
U.S. Military Academy
West Point, NY 10996
Phone: 845-938-2960
Email: df6954@exmail.usma.edu
"The great use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast
it." - William James