Reverse SOAP HTTP binding instead? (was: SOAP MIME Type)

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 16:20:04 +0200
To: John Kemp <john.kemp@earthlink.net>
Cc: "xml-dist-app@w3.org" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

John,

My understanding is that your specification create two new MEPs
(and probably extends the current SOAP HTTP binding).

Another option (probably more natural) would be to reuse the
existing SOAP Request-Response MEP, and create instead a "Reverse
SOAP HTTP Binding". This new HTTP binding would implement the
SOAP Request-Response MEP backwards, i.e. map a SOAP Request to
an HTTP Response, etc.

Jean-Jacques.