RE: Proposed resolution for issue 440

Dale,

I'm afraid I don't understand any of the below. Why could MTOM
multipart/related packages not be transmitted over HTTP? Or SMTP?

All we are saying in PASWA/MTOM is that for the multipart/related
'package' that contains the SOAP envelope every other MIME part in that
'package' MUST be referenced by EXACTLY one xbinc:Include in that
envelope.

Gudge