Re: draft-baker-soap-media-reg-03

From: John Kemp <john.kemp@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 20:20:34 -0400
Cc: "Xml-Dist-App@W3. Org" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>, "Mark Baker" <distobj@acm.org>
To: "Mark Nottingham" <mark.nottingham@bea.com>
Mark,

On Thursday, May 29, 2003, at 16:31 US/Eastern, Mark Nottingham wrote:

> John, I've also been asked to get in touch with you to assure that
> you're
> satisfied with the changes.

Thanks for this. I can't say I'm satisfied exactly, but I do think this
draft is clearer about the use of the media type being restricted to
SOAP 1.2 envelopes, which does clarify the answer to my original
question - ie. that we certainly cannot use this media type with SOAP
1.1 envelopes.

Cheers,

- JohnK

John Kemp / john.kemp@earthlink.net
(+1) 413.458.9053    /    frumioj@AOL
Coordinating Editor   /   Project Liberty