Work to be done on Requirements document

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 10:17:20 +0200
To: XMLP Public <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
CC: John Ibbotson <john_ibbotson@uk.ibm.com>, David Fallside <fallside@us.ibm.com>

As per my action item last week (not recorded), here are the changes
which I believe need to be done to the requirements document before
publication as a WG Note:

1) Update boiler plate text in "Status of this Document"
2) Point to new charter in "7. References"
2) Include full list of WG members in "A. Acknowledgments", as in main spec

Two questions:
a) Shall we add a reference to SOAP 1.2 in "A. Acknowledgments"?
b) Shouldn't we change the title of the requirements document to
indicate a stronger relationship with SOAP 1.2 (current title: "XMLP
Requirements", not "SOAP 1.2 Requirements")

Jean-Jacques.