Re: Handling the XML Prolog inside SOAP

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: 14 May 2003 19:29:20 +0200
To: "Burdett, David" <david.burdett@commerceone.com>
Cc: "XML Dist-App (E-mail)" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

David,

this is a bigger issue of XML not being able to carry XML inside.
If you want to carry XML documents inside any XML, a solution is to
treat the document as opaque binary data and so base64 is a viable
course.

It doesn't seem you're missing anything, but your problem is just a
greater one that SOAP doesn't attempt to solve.

Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect
                   Systinet Corporation