RE: The SOAP Primer (Part 0)

From: Don Box <dbox@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 14:52:57 -0700
To: "Nilo Mitra \(EUS\)" <Nilo.Mitra@am1.ericsson.se>, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

My mail was meant strictly as a complement. The first primer I read made
me very sad, as it propagated a bunch of stuff that isn't really there.

This one is clean, to the point, and in my mind tells a wonderful story
around a very wonderful protocol.

Thanks so much for taking the time to make this great.

DB