RE: Precise status of primer?

From: Nilo Mitra (EUS) <Nilo.Mitra@am1.ericsson.se>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 09:42:11 -0600
To: "'XMLP Private'" <w3c-xml-protocol-wg@w3.org>, "'xml-dist-app@w3.org'" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
Cc: David Fallside <fallside@us.ibm.com>

Hello David and others:
The latest copy of the SOAP 1.2 Primer is at its usual location [1]. It has not changed since 2003/2/24
after all the CR LC issues were incorporated. I have looked at the meeting minutes of meetings held
since then and the CR issues list but find no items that require updates to the Primer. (I would
be graeful to anyone if they can point out anything I might have missed.)

So, in summary, the Primer is in synch with Parts 1 and 2 and, to the best of my knowledge,
no outstanding edits remain.

Thanks,
Nilo

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/2/06/LC/soap12-part0.html