Re: "relay" Attribute in SOAP Envelope Schema

From: Noah Mendelsohn/Cambridge/IBM <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 15:50:45 -0500
To: "Liu, Hong" <Hong.Liu@neustar.biz>
Cc: "'xml-dist-app@w3.org'" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

The editors are somewhat embarassed to discover that this is a bug.  Thank
you for reporting it.  The protocols WG is having a meeting later this
week, and we will presumably resolve this then.  Thank you!

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

"Liu, Hong" <Hong.Liu@neustar.biz>
Sent by: xml-dist-app-request@w3.org