Re: Draft Q+A SOAP 1.2 and WSDL

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: 17 Jun 2003 09:42:27 +0200
To: Noah Mendelsohn <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Cc: Jean-Jacques Moreau <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>, XMLP Public <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

while I don't necessarily want a short version, I do prefer a version
where there are a few related question and answers instead of one
specific question ("can I use SOAP 1.2 without WSDL?") and the answer
covering more than just the question. Because Noah's version is not
really that much shorter and it does split the questions, I like it

Thanks to you both - Jean-Jacques and Noah,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect
                   Systinet Corporation