SOAP software

From: Heli Desai <heli_soap@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 05:59:43 -0700 (PDT)
To: XML-dist-App@W3c.org
Hello,
   I want to develop web bases distributed application using SOAP for my dissertation project. Now which software I  should use for my application. I have gone through Apache SOAP and Microsoft toolkit, but I am not sure which software is best to use for distributed application. Please provide me some information on that. Also provide me information about some web based distributed application based on soap.

Heli Desai