SOAP Request-Response mapping

From: Shah, Maulik <maulik.shah@patni.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 00:46:57 -0400 (EDT)
To: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

Hi,

I have a query regarding the SOAP responses.. I have a SOAP response data
and want to determine, for which request is this response sent back. One
way, is from the name of the request message (e.g. the response message for
a request message "GetData" will be "GetData_Response". But in a scenario,
where a single method may be called by multiple clients, I cannot just use
the name of the request message.

Any help on the above, would be helpful.

Thanks & Regards

Maulik V. Shah
Software Engineer
Patni Computer Systems Limited , India.