Re: AFTF requirements, post-2003/02/07 telcon

Dave,

 From my understanding, there are two parts in R6.

First, each part attached to a SOAP message has to be identified by an
absolute URI. That is, the 'name' of each part is an absolute URI. This
is similar to the web, where each resource is identified by an absolute URI.

The second part of R6 deals about referencing or linking to those
attached parts. R6 asks for being able to use any type of URI reference
for making a reference or a link to a part. This includes:

- using an absolute URI reference, i.e. the idenfier of the part,

- using a relative URI reference, provided there is some means for
building an absolute URI reference from it.

- using a URI reference containing a fragment identifier. In this case
the target of the reference is only a subpart of the attached part.

Hope this helps,

Hervé.