Issue 440 (multiple inclusion) proposal

From: Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley@Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 14:48:37 -0500
To: "Xml-Dist-App@W3. Org" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
I took an action on today's telcon to write up my proposal for moving
forward on issue 440. Briefly, I propose to allow a many to one
relationship between xbinc:Includes and binary parts within the MIFFY
specification but to further constrain the relationship to be one to
one in our SOAP binding.

This will allow construction of optimized implementations of the HTTP
binding whilst not preventing future bindings or other uses of MIFFY
outside SOAP from utilizing the many to one capability.

Marc.

--
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>