AT&T withdrawal from XMLP

From: Mark Jones <jones@research.att.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:39:18 -0400 (EDT)
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org

XMLP Colleagues,

I regret to announce that AT&T is terminating its participation in Web
services standards groups, including the W3C XML Protocol working
group, and I'll be leaving AT&T as well.  It has been great working
with you all since the inception of this group.  We've accomplished a
lot.

I've sent David Fallside the latest draft of the SOAP Optimized
Serialization Requirements doc.  I wish you well as you move this work
forward.

Mark Jones

AT&T Labs -- Strategic Standards Division
Shannon Laboratory
Room 2A02
180 Park Ave.
Florham Park, NJ  07932-0971