SOAP problem

From: Heli Desai <heli_soap@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 08:24:37 -0700 (PDT)
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
  I am implementing Service on Apache SOAP. I have created database in Cloudscape database and my SOAP service access database through JDBC. When I run the client , I am facing following errors.
Fault Code: SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI
Fault String: Unable to resolve target object : Cannot load jdbc/odbc bridge for OrderService
I think, the problem is with the database connection. I have specified the correct driver.
Here is the line, which I use for connection, orderdb is my database.
Can I use cloudscape with SOAP? or should I use other database.
Please help me and provide me the solutions.
Heli Desai

Do you Yahoo!?