Re: The XML Query Data Model and PASWA

Regarding minutes:  I'm not sure, but I think most of the interesting
conclusions are in the note I sent accompanying my DM draft.  Just based
on my recollection those conclusions are:

We need a draft to look at.  Noah and John Ibbotson were drafted to do the
draft.  My email of an hour ago has my first cut, not yet seen by John
We agreed for the moment to handle only base64Binary
We agreed for the moment not to preserve type information in the receiving
node (except as needed to effect the deserialization)
I think we agreed to schedule a call for review of whatever draft came
out, but I don't think we locked in a date or plan for scheduling.  As
noted previously, I'm out of the office until Tues the earliest, maybe
Wed.

Hope this is what you need, and more to the point I hope you find the
draft useful.  Cheers.

Noah

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142