RE: Issue 302: Graph edges that do not terminate

From: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 06:53:52 -0700
To: "Jacek Kopecky" <jacek@systinet.com>
Cc: "XMLP Dist App" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

So if we mandated xsi:nil, the array case would be fine?

The only case that I know of where we have an 'inbound' only edge is the first edge in the graph ( the one represented by the top-level element of the serialization ). One could argue that this is not really an edge, but only a node. I'd be happy to amend the doc along those lines if that's what people want.

Gudge