Re: Proposal for issue 305: The SOAP Response MEP doesn't need sending+receiving states

If we make these suggested changes then we'll have to do lots of work
on the HTTP binding since it doesn't talk about 'sending' or
'receiving' states, only 'sending + receiving' and receiving + sending'.

I'm not saying that this is the wrong thing to do, only that the
consequences of the change are larger than suggested :-(.

Marc.

--
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>
XML Technology Center, Sun Microsystems.